Saturday, February 20, 2010

Best Hair ReGrowth Product?

What is the best and most effective hair growth product? What has been successful for you? My hair is thinning and falling out. I'm only 18, and it is extremely embarrassing. Please, if you can, help me out.





P.S. How can I reply in my own question thread? I had another question but I couldn't respond to answers.Best Hair ReGrowth Product?
As Kate says use biotin...I dont know why but i have been using mane n tail and it seems like its helping make it grow so try that too.





To reply in your question click on add details where it says ';edit'; there will be a menu and just click add details =)Best Hair ReGrowth Product?
hey kate,





how does biotin work? does it grow back hair in balding areas? does it work quickly?





I'd also like to know =)
Patience.
Biotin. any drug store carries it. works amazingly well!

No comments:

Post a Comment