Saturday, February 20, 2010

Does anyone know of any hair regrowth products that work??

Just last week I got my hair cut really short - and noticed a bit of a patch on the back of my head that's a bit thin. Does anyone know of any products that work? I've heard that Rogaine has some not-so-good side-effects. But I've been reading a bit about something called Provillus - seems to be recommended. Has anyone ever tried this? Any side-effects? Also - since there are also pills involved, will it make the rest of my body more hairy?? Thanks for any help!Does anyone know of any hair regrowth products that work??
Rogaine all the waaaaaaaaay!!!Does anyone know of any hair regrowth products that work??
I know that our hair serum with keratinocyte growth factor does work, but the problem is whether it will work for you when I have no idea what have caused your problem.





The first and cheapest solution is to avoid shampoos with sodium dodecyl sulfate, an ingredient that manufacturers love because it makes lots of bubbles. Sodium dodecyl sulfate is also the detergent we use in the biochemistry laboratory to dissolve the cell mebranes, and you must believe me, dissolving cell membranes is a bad idea when you are not working in the lab!





Go for Johnson's baby shampoo or any other mild shampoo.





If things don't get better, try first our sea kelp bioferment as leave-on hair conditioner. Next step will be the hair serum with KGF. There is nothing better in the market. KGF is the key growth factor in hair development, and I added many other actives to that serum. If that does not work, be patient and hope that whatever is happening to your hair will pass (most problems pass).





Good luck and best wishes





Hannah
Don't buy any of that junk, my son-in-law went bald at 25 he is now 36 he shaves off what little he has around the bottom of his head. Looks better than a comb over.
being a guy you are fortunate, men have a pill that works very very well... PRopecia is thr brand name and it truly works, I have had many dozens of clients use it and when used in conjunction with rogaine, then you will have even better results. You must get the pill from seeing a doctor once a year...then they will write you a script for a year..... Its about $2.00 per day but well worth it.............don't waist any time! nn

No comments:

Post a Comment