Saturday, February 20, 2010

Does anyone know if the otc hair regrowth products ( i.e. rogaine, )actually work?

I am a young woman and I have been slowly loosing my hair for about five years. I don't use any hair color or perms on my hair. My doctor did blood work on me, and didn't find anythign to explain why this has been happening. Any suggestions?Does anyone know if the otc hair regrowth products ( i.e. rogaine, )actually work?
have a friend that is male and uses rogaine, haven't seen any growth on him .


Baby shampoo? or see a dermatologists?Does anyone know if the otc hair regrowth products ( i.e. rogaine, )actually work?
Rogaine does work, my aunt uses it, but she has more hair elsewhere, like fuzz on her arms, because of it, even though she only applies the Rogaine on her head.
it's all genetics but it can get worse with stress and diet or certain medications...they can help to slow down the proccess...keep in mind you live in a time when fake hair can look better than the real thing

No comments:

Post a Comment