Saturday, February 20, 2010

I think my newborn baby was born with thinning hair. Which hair regrowth product should I give him?

rogain is quite effective. Use Nair to clean up any bad hair lines.I think my newborn baby was born with thinning hair. Which hair regrowth product should I give him?
Is this a serious question?





Do not apply any products to your newborn's scalp. Newborns often lose their hair and it is replaced with their ';real'; hair.





For the sake of your baby, please don't use those products with the dangerous chemicals. You will be doing your baby more harm than good.I think my newborn baby was born with thinning hair. Which hair regrowth product should I give him?
Rogaine...or you could call the 1-800-HAIR infomericals and buy that cheap spray-on crap they call ';hair'; ';WOW, I USED TO BE BALD BUT AFTER USING SPRAY ';HAIR'; I NOW LOOK LIKE A MOP TOP!'; Your baby will thank you. :)
LONG JOHN GO STRAIGHT TO YOUR ROOM WITHOUT SUPPER , BAD QUESTION AND IT WAS NOT FUNNY !!!!!!!!
none...dork. lots of babies are born bald. babies in my family are pretty much bald until they are 2 years old. i don't think any of the hair regrowth products are safe for babies anyway.
I highly recommend milk. Yep, you heard it here, milk is just what the doctor ordered!! Works every time.
hey take him to the wig store and buy him a wig!!!
oh no your baby is losing hair!!!!!!!!!!!


no **** einstein. all babies lose hair when they are born or change their scalp features. It's called characteristics development!!!





As for yourself.. well.. advanced hair.. yeha yeah...
NONE


hair regrowth was initially used for treating high blood pressure





you saw the baby toupee fake commercial on SNL last night didn't you
you can not give a baby hair products but you can have a adorable wig made for your child out of real human hair that will not only hide that thinning hair (so unsightly) but also cover up that funky cone head some people's kids get. good luck
Folicur茅. It worked on my boss' hair.
most babies are born with hair but it gets thin and falls out. pretty soon your baby will have a full head of hair. it may even come back a different color than when your baby was born. i would not and do not recommend that you give your baby a regrowth product. let nature takes it course. all those chemicals in the regrowth products can be very harmful to your newborn baby. don't do it!
If you're serious, you're not fit to parent - someone call CPS.
NOTHING!!! He is a baby and the products that are used for thinning hair has not been tested on babies. Could have severe effects including disabilities and death!
umm, none! it's common for newborn babies to bald...it'll grow back, don't worry!
nothing it will grow and holycow why would you even consider that. my god woman

No comments:

Post a Comment