Monday, February 22, 2010

I'm 28 years old and my hair is thinning out on top, what hair regrowth products really work?

Has anyone ever tried Revivogen?I'm 28 years old and my hair is thinning out on top, what hair regrowth products really work?
I would like to prompt you to visit your family doctor or a dematologists to determine what the cause of your thinning hair is first. They are the most qualified to tell you what drugs are safe for you. There is a cosmetic product call Volluma that if you are looking for a cosmetic product works well. Check out www.volluma.com Great web-site with lots of good information.I'm 28 years old and my hair is thinning out on top, what hair regrowth products really work?
Rogaine is the only medically approved hair restorer. Others may have a doctors endorsement, but that just proves that Dr. can be dishonest and greedy, just like the rest of us.


And I have heard rumors of guys who put it on all over and then slept on it, the rogaine rubbed off on thier foreheads and guess where hair grew!? It's only a rumor tho'

No comments:

Post a Comment